Thunder Page is a text editing and analysis (research) tool allowing you to quickly find and highlight targeted words and phrases from within a document or article. Originally developed as a program to assist both job seekers and employers, it has grown to become more powerful than the intended purpose of scanning job ads and resumes.
Indeed, it has evolved into perhaps the ultimate text research tool available. By allowing the end user to examine text from 2 perspectives - through keyword analysis and by word occurrence (frequency), the software gives true indication of word relevancy throughout the document.
Targeted words and phrases are assigned unique colors (user selectable) which become more and less prominent as you adjust the background shading. Of the 256 available colors, the first 48 are user selectable.
Additionally, the software was designed to assist those with poor typing and/or spelling skills. With its automatic word completion function and associated editable frequently used terms lists, it makes completing even lengthly words possible with just a couple of keystrokes.
» version 1.8.0 - posted on 2013-01-02
Bug Fixes, New Features, Price Change, Automatic Word Completion
» version 1.1 - posted on 2009-12-07
EULA - End User License Agreement
Use of this software is subject to acceptance of the following terms and conditions as set forth within this End User's License Agreement:
1. The user of this software agrees not to copy, reproduce or re-distribute this software or any elements contained therein (be they textual, graphical and/or proprietary by design).
2. The user acknowledges that they have purchased a lease for the software and that any violation of this End User's License Agreement can result in the immediate suspension to all useage rights of the software application. The manufacturer reserves the right to deny a refund for any violation of this agreement.
3. The user agrees not to de-compile or reverse engineer any of the software's code, related files and/or other affiliated components. Any such action can result in the immediate suspension to all useage rights of the software application and may or may not be punishable by law.
4. Modification or deletion of any associated files is prohibited and may render the software application useless. The manufacturer reserves the right to deny a refund or issue replacement software in such a case.
5. The user agrees not to hold the manufacturer and/or distributor of this application liable for any erroneous data that may result from its useage.
6. The user agrees not to hold the manufacturer and/or distributor of this application liable for any damages, either perceptual or actual by nature, to the hosting computer or any other networked computer(s).
DocuMerger TRIAL You can use Mapsoft's DocuMerger tool to merge material from an existing PDF file into another PDF file. DocuMerger merges a selected page from one document into another document. The document from which material is to be extracted (the source document) can be any length: but only one page can... Download
PDF Measure It TRIAL PDF Measure It is an Acrobat plug-in tool, it enables accurate measurement of the distance and angle between two points on a page. To measure a distance, click anywhere on a PDF page to set a reference point, then click again in the same page to set a measure point, Measurements include... Download
Softany CHM to DOC Converter TRIAL The most professional CHM-to-DOC product on the market so far. It can convert Windows html help (.chm) file into Word document that contains cover, table of contents, header, footer, page number, title number, etc. Download